H. Michael Bass, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Bass is our Medical Director. He is Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Bass is a co-founder of the Broward County Society of Plastic Surgery. He has performed thousands of successful cosmetic surgeries.
His philosophy is that a physician must deal with the whole person, not merely an illness, defect, or body part. A physician must deal with the patientís fears, aspirations, loves, hates, and emotions. To adequately provide service to his patients, a physician must be able to develop a rapport with them based on mutual respect, open communication, and honesty.
Honors & Awards:
• Who's Who In Medical Specialties
• Membership in prestigious Royal College of Medicine (England)
• Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery, A.S.A.P.S.
• Certificate of Recognition, A.S.P.S.
• Physicians' Recognition Award, A.M.A.
• Appreciation Award for Vice-Chief of Surgery & Member of Medical Exec. Committee
• Inclusion in Guide to America's Top Surgeon 2002-2003 Edition (Consumer's Research Council of America)
• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Doctor of Medicine Degree - Albany, NY
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
• Blepheroplasty (eye lids)
• Breast Augmentation
• Breast Reduction
• Breast Lift
• Brow Lift
• Rhinoplasty (nose)
• Otoplasty (ear)
• Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
• Malar Augmentation (cheek implant)
• Augmentation Mentoplasty (chin implant)
• Otoplasty (ear surgery)
• Gluteofemoral Dermolipectomy (thigh lift)
• Brachial Dermolipectomy (arm lift)