Our signature facials involve an array of professional skincare products and techniques which allow the technicians to create an easier removal of toxins, clogged pores, stimulate circulation of blood and oxygen to the surface of the skin giving you a healthy flushed look.
A Danik facial will rid of that dull appearance and give you a fresh, vibrant, canvas to give life a different look.
A personalized facial treatment for each individual’s needs using the ultimate in aesthetics products used in according to your skin type.
A facial at Danik will help you accomplish that brighter smoother complexion you have been looking for. Giving you a deeper cleaning, exfoliating and detoxifying of pores that cleansing at home cannot do.
Tailored to teenagers and performed with extra care, for a non-pain experience and no-marking results. Danik can help control those puberty breakouts that are beginning to take place with the hormones fluctuation that is happening at this stage of your child’s life.
Medical grade skincare products that contain a glycolic acid is recommended so the child can begin to use to control and prevent further acne breakouts.
With exfoliation, extraction and a mask exclusive to dry up back and shoulder acne. Ingredients such as benzoic peroxide, salicylic and glycolic acid are used to kill and prevent potential breakouts.
Hormones, stress, perspiration from exercise, tight fitted clothes are all causes of congested areas. With the aesthetics products that we offer at Danik MedSpa, you can be cleared up in no time!
Helps rejuvenate and improve the toning of those tired eyes with our exclusive Danik’s Hydrating Techniques. Eye sagging, darkness, and puffiness are all symptoms that are pass on to us by genes.
Danik has a Carboxytherapy treatment uses CO2 to the skin to improve poor blood circulation cause by poor sleep, lack of hydration, smoking and many other causes environmental and internal factors.
IPL Photo Rejuvenation can be used on lighter skin complexion to improve the appearance and get rid of sun spots.
It is important to follow every in-spa treatments with a complete at-home skincare regimen. SkinMedica TNS illuminating eye cream is a lightweight cream that has key ingredients such as growth factors, peptides, and antioxidants to eliminate excess iron and pigment that cause dark circles.
1. Wash your face at least twice each day, using a mild soap for sensitive skin or a soap with 2% salicylic acid for oily or acne-prone skin, and clean water. Hot water opens pores, so wash with hot water. Cold water closes pores, so splash your face with cold water after washing to ensure that your pores are protected from the environment. A splash of cold or rose water before applying makeup will also create a nice base.
2. If you need to apply makeup regularly, make sure they are hypoallergenic, mineral or products for sensitive skin. Make sure you wash all the makeup off before going to bed, and use a sponge or towel to clean your face, as bare hands will not remove anything deep within the skin.
3. Keep your hair and hands away from your face! Hair contains oils and hands carry dirt that can cause acne breakouts. Always use applicators when applying makeup instead of your hands. For best skin care, don’t lean with your hands on your face, and keep your hair pulled back off your face.
4. Hydration is important. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. Water helps to detoxify our bodies and is one of the most effective home remedies for natural skin care. Eight to twelve cups of water are not only necessary but mandatory for a healthy skin and body.
5. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain high levels of natural vitamin A and vitamin E, which are essential for healthy skin. Six to twelve portions of fruits is suitable for healthy organs.
6. Sun exposure is good in limited amounts – about fifteen minutes of sunlight per day with medical-grade sunscreen. Overexposure to the sun, or ultraviolet rays, can cause skin cancer as well as acne.
7. Treat pimples and sores with specialized products instead of squeezing them. This can cause the acne to spread, leaving behind scars. Keep your hands off of them, and use cotton balls or q-tips to apply ointments and creams.
8. Get at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Our bodies reset when we sleep. Hormones and chemicals are produced only when we sleep, and while we are awake. Therefore sleep is good for the skin.
9. Avoiding stress these days is not easy, but when we are stressed we produce chemicals and hormones than can cause acne. Breathing exercises and stress-reducing techniques can help to keep your body from producing substances that can cause skin problems.
10. Skin care procedures are recommended once month or when you find your skin and pores clogged. A regular facial is not only relaxing but also helpful to keep acne bacteria away.